Pages

The Barrie RoadRunners

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'll take that challenge.... " bet you can't run just one"

Wellllllllllll... I just got an email from let me double check...The Barrie RoadRunners on behalf of Peter from mynextrace.com - He says " I bet you can't run just one" referring to the Niagara Subaru Race Series.

As luck would have it I'm slated to sign up for the Grimbsy Half this Friday. I've just signed up for Around the Bay last week. I have to at least APPEAR to have my addiction under control other wise they up my meds again.

I grew up in Lincoln County - why the heck not. My buddy Sam needs to kick start her running again after a series of illnesses. We'll see how many I can avoid from this series.

Since my daughter, Chelsea, has caught the walking bug - we just may end up doing three or four of the races in their series. I'll keep ya'll posted.
( okay prolly more me supporting her new found hobby than me running - cuz some times it's just not about you - it's about them!)

Till the next blog!

My the wind be at your back and wings on your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free counter and web stats