Pages

The Barrie RoadRunners

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Midsummer Night's Run - Disney 2009

James Rooney is attempting to raise $2500 to support paediatric research in arthritis for children. The following is his letter with links to sites where donations can be made or more information found. Please help support James in this great effort.




Normally these types of runs go to centralized Fund Raising units and the money is distributed evenly across North America. There is nothing wrong with that format and I applaud their ongoing efforts. This opportunity gives me the ability to support a local cause and see the money go to local use.

Please help me reach my fundraising goal by making a donation. My goal is to raise $2500 so please help me on this wonderful journey of giving back what has been so freely given to me.

Thank you in advance.

James (Marathon Kid) Rooney
Team Midsummer Night


I wanted to make you aware of an event being held to support paediatric research in arthritis for children in Canada and around the world.

With your support, we can help advance the research even further and give children the opportunity to better treatments, and maybe some day, a cure.

Secure on line donations can be made with VISA, MasterCard or American Express and an electronic tax receipt will be sent to you by email. You can make an online donation now at:
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2007952
You can learn more about A Midsummer Night's Run - Disney 2009 at http://www.amidsummernightsrun.ca/disney.htm

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free counter and web stats