Pages

The Barrie RoadRunners

Friday, October 16, 2009

New Barrie RoadRunner Shirts Have Arrived

The new shirts were expected to arrive in time for the Niagara Falls International Half/Full Marathon held on Oct 25th. As fate would have it, THEY ARE HERE NOW! Out of consideration for the group of runners going to the Goodlife Toronto Half/Full Marathon I am working to have the shirts organized a full week ahead of schedule for distribution on race day Oct 18th. They too will have the opportunity to fly these new diggs if they so desire.

What you get: If you ordered a garment you will receive your ordered item(s) and an envelope containing your respective price-break refund (cash), all in a convenient bio-degradable bag that's yours to keep! ;-)

WHEN: Orders can be picked up on SUNDAY OCT 18th as follows;

Not into getting up THAT early? No problem! Once our favourite contingent of Goodlife Toronto athletes heads south, I am going to take off for my own little run. After that the Running Room will be open and I will bring the remainder into the store to distribute (by about 9:15/9:30am). I expect to get away with this loitering til at least 10:30am!

Now, I know it is a little short-notice but I am sure you all understand when I say that I do it out of the interest of the patient members who purchased these items. If you are so unfortunate as to be unable to work with this schedule simply send me an email at blovett1@live.com and we'll work it out.

Thanks, and shirt or no shirt have a great run this weekend!

Bill

(so how many of you got hung up on the 'no shirt' remark :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to wear mine with pride.

    Barb Perreault

    ReplyDelete

 
Free counter and web stats