Pages

The Barrie RoadRunners

Thursday, April 15, 2010

MEC coming to Barrie !! HIP HIP HOORAY

Okay so besides La Senza & DIY stores (whaaat???? -it works for me) I have another favourite FAVOURITE store. It's MEC - Mountain Equipment Co-op. I just got an email from them and guess what...

THEY ARE OPENING A STORE IN BARRIE NOVEMBER 2010 - off Bryne Drive.

I'm so freaking excited.

I can't wait.

MEC have some terrfic products and reasonable price points. Now I don't have to travel all the way down to Burlington to get my fix & pick up my NUUN tablets. WOOT WOOT.

I'll be there at the grand opening.

I can see many new pieces of MEC type sports wear in my future. OMG - Stacy and Clinton better stay out of my closet. But according to my Brother in Law (who in my opinion is the authority on most everything) wearing running gear outside of running is most acceptable. Phew. Cus if I keep purging my closet - the only thing I'll have are my business clothes and my Tech shirts & compression tights.

*grins*

See you on opening day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free counter and web stats